Back to: Basic Science Primary 1
Hello. You are welcome to class.
Here are some road safety rules:
- When walking on the road, you don’t play. You should always walk on the road with caution. If you have to cross the road, look both ways first.
- Always use the footpath on the road, and if there is no footpath, walk on the right- hand side of the road so you can see oncoming traffic.
- Walk in single file, especially on narrow roads or in poor light, and keep very close to the side of the road
- It may be safe to cross the road well before a sharp- right hand bend so that oncoming vehicle has a better chance of seeing you.
- Help other road users to see you. Wear or carry something light – coloured, bright in broad day light. When it is dark, use reflective materials (armbands, footwears, reflectors). They must also carry a torch
- Look around for traffic light
- Never cross behind a vehicle that us reversing or sounding a warning.
How Can We Make ClassNotesNG Better? - CLICK to Tell Us Now!
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!
Watch FREE Video Lessons for Best Grades on Afrilearn HERE!💃