Back to: Creative Arts Primary 1
Welcome to class.
Wood is part of the trunk and branch of a tree used as a material for construction.
TYPES OF WOOD
- SOFTWOOD: are the wood and lumber which are derived from conifer trees. It is white in colour. Examples: Cedar, Fir, Redwood
- HARDWOOD: it comes from trees which do not produce needles or cones it is red, brown or black in colour. Examples: Oak, mahogany, walnut.
USES OF WOOD
- It is used for making furniture’s
- It is used for building houses
- It is used for carving sculptures.
- It is used for construction.
What are the uses of wood?
This is the end of today’s class, if you have any questions ask using the comment box. See you in the next class. Thank you for your time.How Can We Make ClassNotesNG Better? - CLICK to Tell Us Now!
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!
Watch FREE Video Lessons for Best Grades on Afrilearn HERE!💃