POSTGRADUATE (PGD) APPLICATION FORMS FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION OF ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY IS OUT.
The management of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) announces that Postgraduate application form into its various Postgraduate studies like PDG, PGDE, M.Sc, M.Phil and PhD is now available on the website
All applicants are invited for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) postgraduate application form programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. ESUT Postgraduate application forms are now out for sale and the process will be subsequently discussed.
ESUT Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements – PGD.
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English, Mathematics and two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree From an approved University must obtain a minimum of a pass degree in the relevant science discipline.
- Holders of HND in relevant programs from approved institutions with a minimum of upper credit may also be considered for admission.
ESUT Requirement for Master of Science Admission – M.Sc.
- All candidates must have five credit passes including English. Mathematics and two other relevant science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
- Academic Master’s Degree Program
- Academic Master’s Programs qualify candidates for higher degrees while professional programs are terminal.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree from an approved university must obtain a minimum of a second class lower division with a CGPA of 3.0/5.0 for an academic program.
- Candidates with at least a third-class Degree or HND and university PGD with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may be considered for admission into academic Master’s Degree Programmes.
Professional Master’s Degree Programs
- Candidates for Professional Master’s Degree Programme must obtain a minimum of the second class lower division.
- Candidates with university Degree in Third Class or HND plus a University PGD at credit level pass, (i.e. CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentages average may be considered for admission into professional Master’s Degree Programmes.
- All candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem-solving potentials.
ESUT Doctor of Philosophy Admission Requirements – PhD.
- Candidate must have five credit passes including English, mathematics and two other relevant science subject at O’ Level.
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of second class lower Division with a CPGA of 3.0/5.0.
- Candidates must have Academic master’s Degree in relevant areas with a CGPA of 4.0/5.0 and thesis score not lower than 60% (B).
- Candidates must demonstrate adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and problem-solving potentials.
All applicants must meet the NUC minimum admission requirement as stipulated in the NUC Postgraduate benchmark. Please visit www.esut.edu.ng for details.
How to Apply for ESUT Postgraduate Form.
The forms are available online @ www.esut.edu.ng and cost N20,000 only. Generate an invoice on ESUT portal and the take the Generated invoice to any of the following banks: SKYE Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc to pay for the application form. You can also pay for the form online using Interswitch.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Click on the desired browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Type esut.edu.ng
- Click on University Portal(at top hand right corner of ESUT website).
- Under Postgraduate section, click on Generate Invoice hyperlink
- Enter your telephone number and click submit button
- Enter surname, first name, middle name, email address, and click on submit button.
- Printout your Postgraduate Application Form Payment slip.
- Proceed to the bank for payment with the payment slip.
- After payment in the bank, return to the portal, esut.edu.ng
- Under Postgraduate section, click on “Fill PG Application Form” hyperlink
- Enter your Reference No. given to you by the bank, and click submit button
- The Application form appears for the applicant to complete.
- Attach scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size of 100KB)
- Click submit button
- Print out Acknowledgement Slip
Applicants should arrange for their transcripts to be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu State, Nigeria: E-mail: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: NOT SPECIFIED.
SEE ALSO: www.Afrilearn.edu.ng
SEE ALSO: www.esut.edu.ng
For more class notes, videos, homework help etc download our Mobile App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community HERE for exclusive content and support