There is a scholarship opportunity for primary school students by Nigeria LNG Limited; as they intend to support selected candidates throughout their secondary school education.
To be qualified, you must meet the following conditions:
- Be an indigene of any of the NLNG host communities
- Be in either Primary 5 or Primary 6
- Provide your Primary 5 result report.
- Provide a letter of attestation stamped and signed by your Head Teacher. Your Head Teacher’s phone number must be stated in the letter.
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Provide a letter of identification from your Local Government Council.
- Provide a recent passport photograph taken without glasses (picture should not be earlier than January 2022).
- You should not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria
- You should not be more than 12 years of age.
To apply, visit HERE and click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education.” Click on the Post Primary Scholarship Application Link and then click on “Register Here” to begin your application.
We are rooting for you! Success in your applications!Pass WAEC, JAMB, POST-UTME & more in One Sitting for FREE!💃