Welcome to class.
A family can be defined as a group of people that are related by blood
TYPES OF FAMILY
- Nuclear family
- Extended family
Nuclear family is made up of father, mother, and their children .
Extended family: an extended family refers to all the people that are related by blood through ones father or mother
The member of an extended family include:
- Uncle: the brother of one’s mother or father.
- Aunt: the sister of one’s mother or father.
- Nephew: the son of one’s brother or sister.
- Niece: the daughter of ones brother or sister.
- Paternal grandfather: the father of ones father.
- Paternal grandmother: the mother of ones father.
- Maternal grandfather: the father of ones mother.
- Maternal grandmother: the mother of ones mother.
- Father-in-law: father of ones husband or wife.
- Mother-in-law: mother of ones husband or wife.
WAYS OF SHOWING RESPECT IN THE FAMILY
- The father should show honour to his wife at all times.
- The mother should show respect to the husband at all-times.
- The children is should obey their parents by listening to their instructions.
- The children should show respect to both their parents and elderly ones
we have come to the end of the class. If you have any question ask using the comment box. Thank you for your time.For more class notes, videos, homework help etc download our Mobile App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community HERE for exclusive content and support