Back to: Bible Knowledge Primary 3
Welcome to class.
Importance of both nuclear and extended family
A nuclear family is smaller in size it only the father mother and their children which makes it easy to manage and maintain. In the nuclear family the parent can easily plan for the childrentolerate and love one another.
ROLES OF MEMBER OF THE NUCLEAR AND EXTENDED FAMILY
- Father is the head and bread winner if the family ie he provides money, shelter and food for the family
- He pays the children’s schools and buy books for them.
- Mother cooks and takes care of the home
- She takes care of the children and train the children how to bahave well in the society.
- Children run errand for their parent
- They help their parents to do some domestic work at home such as: cleaning, washing the plates, sweeping etc.
- Children listen and obey their parent instructions
Other members of the extended family
1 the grandfather tells the grand children stories
2. The grandmother takes care of the children
3. The aunt and the uncles also help in taking care of the extended family.
we have come to the end of the class. If you have any question ask using the comment box. Thank you for your time.How Can We Make ClassNotesNG Better? - CLICK to Tell Us Now!
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!
Watch FREE Video Lessons for Best Grades on Afrilearn HERE!💃