Back to: Agricultural Science Primary 1
Welcome to class.
Cutting tools are tools that have sharp edges with which they cut objects such as wood, tree. Digging tools are tools used to dig holes on the farm. They have sharp edges that dig easily into the soil.
MAINTENANCE OF CUTTIING AND DIGGING TOOLS
The cutting and digging tools must be maintained if the farmers want them to last long.
- Sharpen their edges when blunt.
- Replace any broken wooden handle.
- Always keep in a cool dry place.
- Clean and wash after use.
- Smear oil on the metal parts of the tools.
- The tools should not be left or lying down on the field after use.
EVALUATION: Give two ways to maintain cutting and digging tools.
We have come to the end of the class. If you have any questions ask using the comment box. Thank you for your time.How Can We Make ClassNotesNG Better? - CLICK to Tell Us Now!
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!
Watch FREE Video Lessons for Best Grades on Afrilearn HERE!💃