Back to: Agricultural Science Primary 1
Welcome to class.
Carrying and gathering tools are more important to the farmer most especially after harvesting farm produce. They need to be maintained if they are to be used for a longer period of time.
MAINTENANCE OF CARRYING AND GATHERING TOOLS
- Repair any worn out part. E.g. Wheelbarrow
- Keep in a cool place when not in use
- Clean and wash after use.
- Replace any broken wooden handle
- Smear oil on the metal part to avoid rushing.
EVALUATION: Write two maintenance of carrying and gathering tools.
We have come to the end of the class. If you have any questions ask using the comment box. Thank you for your time.How Can We Make ClassNotesNG Better? - CLICK to Tell Us Now!
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!
Watch FREE Video Lessons for Best Grades on Afrilearn HERE!💃