Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s Creative Arts class, We will be discussing Photography. We hope you enjoy the class!
Photography is the art of capturing moments in time and transforming them into images on a photosensitive surface. There are many types of photography namely, portrait, event, fashion, wildlife, sport, photojournalism, advertising, commercial photography and fine art photography.
Uses of photography
- Record and documentation of events and moments, for personal memories, scientific or forensic research, news reports etc.
- Photography for the sake of creating fine art.
Equipment used in Photography
- Photography camera: this is the primary equipment for making or creating photographs.
- Flashbulb, flash lamp, photo flash: these are lighting equipment used for providing temporary lights for taking of photographs.
- Enlarger: an optical projected photographic equipment used to enlarge the photographs.
- Developer: this is an equipment that develops film with the help of a chemical solution. It is an obsolete technology.
- Tripod stand: a portable support stand used to prevent camera movement when in use as well as provide stability.
- Zoom lens: this is a mechanically assembled lens which is photographically used to achieve a varied focal length
- Photographic film
- Consumable chemical solution
- Laminating film
- Photographic paper
Please note, that the above materials are useful where the film technology applies. In today’s photography, digital photography that is, a computer, a digital camera and the paper would do.
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will be talking about Theatre. We are very much eager to meet you there.
Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription