welcome to class
- The family will have more income. This will allow parents to give their children a better standard of living.
- Working parents may make more of effort to spend quality time with their children if they do not see them all day.
- Working parents may have better relationships with their children
- Father may become more involved in looking after the children if their wives also work
- Children may not have adequate attention especially if both parents have different jobs.
- Nannies and baby sitters employed to look after the children may not have the same values as the family.
- Lack of parental care and upbringing.
Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription