Welcome to class!
In today’s class, we will be talking about the use of negative and positive tags correctly in sentences. Enjoy the class!
Use of negative and positive tags correctly in sentences
Examples of positive question tag
- You aren’t busy, are you?
- He can’t drive, can he?
- Ayo doesn’t work hard, does he?
- They haven’t come yet, have they?
Examples of negative question tag
- You are free, aren’t you?
- George broke the glass, didn’t he?
- Your sister cooks well, doesn’t she?
- She can swim well, can’t she?
In our next class, we will be talking about Review of Question Tags. We hope you enjoyed the class.
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription