Welcome to today’s class!!
We are thrilled to have you in our class!!
In today’s Catering Craft’s class, we will be learning about Bread Roll Croutons
Bread Roll Croutons
In Nigeria, apart from sliced breads, wheat bread, sardine bread, there is a popular bread called the ‘Agege Bread.’ This goes to show that people have their preferences not just in food accompaniment, but in staple meals like bread.
Today, we will be looking at a type of bread eaten majorly in the Western countries. We will be learning how to make this bread, too.
How To Make Bread Roll Croutons
Here are the steps involved in making Bread Roll Crouton
- It’s just important that the croutons be uniformly sized so that they cook evenly.
- Toss with oil and seasonings: In a large bowl, drizzle the bread evenly with the oil and seasonings. Then toss until evenly combined.
- Spread out on a baking sheet: Turn the croutons out onto a parchment-covered baking sheet, and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake until crispy: Flipping the croutons once halfway through baking. Then bake until the croutons reach your desired level of crispiness. (If they start to get too brown, lower the heat and let them bake lower and slower.)
- Serve or store: Then serve immediately. Or let the croutons cool until they reach room temperature, then store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
In summary, to have the best taste of Bread Roll Croutons, remember to flip the croutons once halfway through baking. Baking until the croutons reach your desired level of crispiness depends on your preference.
Name three types of bread found in your locality.
List the types of Food Accompaniments.
Carry out a practical on Bread Roll Croutons.
We hope you enjoyed today’s class. In our next class, we will be learning about Table Accompaniments.
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comment section, and we will attend to them as fast as we can.For more class notes, videos, homework help etc download our Mobile App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community HERE for exclusive content and support