Welcome to class
Å community is made up of a group of people. They live close to each other in a place. They obey rules and regulations.
Types of Communities
- Traditional Communities: Examples are villages and small towns. They are sometimes ruled by traditional rulers. The people know each other.
- Modern Communities: Examples are large towns and cities. Most of the people do not know each other very well. The communities are ruled by government officia The people use modern equipment, like machines, and cars.
Members of the Community
- In families, we have father, mother, children, uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents and others.
- The school community: The school is also a We spend å lot of our time there. Sometimes, pupils live in a part of the school called å boarding house or å hostel. People in the school community are always learning new things. The head teachers is the leader of the school community.
- In the school, we have the head teachers, other teachers, the pupils, and other people who help to look after the school. Some of such people are secretaries, gardeners, cleaners and sometimes, cooks.
- In the community, we have leaders like the boas, obis and emirs who see to the welfare of the community. We also have chairmen of local government councils and other government officia We also have members of the community.
This is the end of the class. If you have any questions ask using the comment box. See you in the next class.For more class notes, homework help, exam practice, download our App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community for exclusive content and support HERE