Welcome to today’s class!!
We are thrilled to have you in our class!!
In today’s Physical and Health Education class, we will be learning about Physical Fitness II
Physical Fitness II
Physical fitness is a state of health and well-being and, more specifically, the ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities.
Did you know that physical fitness is generally achieved through proper nutrition, moderate-vigorous physical exercise, and sufficient rest along with a formal recovery plan.
Some examples of physical fitness activities include:
- Jogging – Running at a steady and gentle pace. This form of exercise is great for maintaining weight and building a cardiovascular base to later perform more intense exercises.
- Working on an elliptical trainer – This is a stationary exercise machine used to perform walking, or running without causing excessive stress on the joints. This form of exercise is perfect for people with achy hips, knees, and ankles.
- Treadmill training – Many treadmills have programs set up that offer numerous different workout plans. One effective cardiovascular activity would be to switch between running and walking. Typically warm up first by walking and then switch off between walking for three minutes and running for three minutes.
- Swimming – Using the arms and legs to keep oneself afloat in water and moving either forwards or backward. This is a good full-body exercise for those who are looking to strengthen their core while improving cardiovascular endurance.
- Cycling – Riding a bicycle typically involves longer distances than walking or jogging. This is another low-impact exercise on the joints and is great for improving leg strength
In summary, physical fitness components help you perform well in sports and other activities that require motor skills.
What is Physical Fitness?
Give five examples of Physical Fitness activities
Physical fitness is generally achieved through ………… nutrition, moderate-vigorous physical exercise, and ………………..
We hope you enjoyed today’s class. In our next class, we will be talking about the Warm Up.
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comment section, and we will attend to them as fast as we can.For more class notes, videos, homework help etc download our Mobile App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community HERE for exclusive content and support