Back to: MATHEMATICS SS2
Welcome to class!
In today’s class, we will be talking about the percentage error. Enjoy the class!
- The distance between two towns is 60km to the nearest km. (a) 5km (b) 0.5km (c) 8.3km (d) 0.83km
- The area of a classroom is 400m2 to 2 s.f. (a) 50m2 (b) 1.25m2(c) 2.5m2 (d) 5m2
- A salesgirl gave a girl a balance of N1.15 to a customer instead of N1.25, calculate the % error.
- A student measured the length of a room and obtained the measurement of 3.99m if the percentage error of his measurement was 5% and his own measurement was smaller than the length, what is the length of the room? (a) 3.78m (b) 3.80m (c) 4.18m (d) 4.20m
- A man is 1.5m tall to the nearest cm, calculate his percentage error. (a) 0.05cm (b) 0.33% (c) 0.033% (d) 0.05cm
In our next class, we will be talking about Arithmetic Progression. We hope you enjoyed the class.
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.How Can We Make ClassNotesNG Better - CLICK to Tell Us💃
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!
Watch FREE Video Lessons for Best Grades & Academic Success💃