Back to: Home Economics Primary 2
Examples of Harmful Substances
- Stale food– The food which has lost its freshness or become old and dry.
- Poorly cooked food– The food not properly or well cooked, that is undercooked or unhygienic ally prepared.
- Rotten Foods– Foods that have lost their freshness and spoilt, to the extent of growing mucous and changing original colour.
- Infested foods– The foods which have been contaminated by houseflies or other animals.
- Expired foods, drugs or drinks– They are items that have stayed longer than their consumable period or normal duration of effectiveness.
- Unripe fruits– Fruits that are not mature or whose juicesare not ripe for consumption.
- Impure water– Water that is not fit or safe for drinking as a result of pollution or contamination.
- Mention five harmful substances you know
Your Opinion Matters! Quickly tell us how to improve your Learning Experience HERE
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!