Back to: Home Economics Primary 2
REST AND SLEEP III
Back to: HOME ECONOMICS PRIMARY 2
Welcome to today’s class!
In today’s class, we will be talking about Rest and sleep III. Enjoy the class!
Benefits/Importance of Sleep
Getting enough sleep is essential for helping a person maintain optimal health and well-being. When it comes to their health, sleep is as vital as regular exercise and eating a balanced diet.
- Lower weight gain risk
- Better energy regulation
- Greater athletic performance
- Better mental functioning
- Lower risk of heart disease
- More social and emotional intelligence
- Prevent depression
- Bottom of Form
- Lower inflammation
- It helps the body repair, regenerate, and recover.
- Boosts your immune system
- Improves your memory
- Restores and energizes
- Stimulates creativity
- It helps with weight management
- It helps you stay mentally and emotionally fit
- Improves concentration and productivity/performance
- Improves your health
- It slows down the aging process
- Makes you happier
- Help you experience less pain
- What is sleep?
- When do we sleep?
- When should we not sleep?
In our next class, we will be talking in details about Eating good food I. We hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.Your Opinion Matters! Quickly tell us how to improve your Learning Experience HERE
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!