Back to: Basic Science Primary 2
Hello children, welcome to class
At the end of the lesson, pupils should be able to know:
- What plants are
- Mention the characteristics of plants as living things
- Identify common plants within their surroundings
- Name some common plants within their locality
Plants are living things. They form part of our environment. Plants can grow, move, feed, produce young one and die.
Pictures of common plants around us
Maize plant Cassava plant
Banana plant Mango plant
Pawpaw plant Coconut plant
- Name 5 other plants in your school or locality
- Draw any two of the plants you have mentioned.
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!