Back to: IRS SS1
HADITH 16 OF AN-NAWAWI’S COLLECTION
From Abu Hurayah who related that a man said to the prophet Admonish and he said do not get angry’ the man repeated the request several times, he (the prophet) said not get angry.
LESSON FROM THE HADITH
1. A Muslim should control his anger
2. Anger can destroy what one has labored for long to accomplish
3. Whosoever can control his anger can control his desire and that’s how to be a good Muslim
4. An angry man is a mad man
5. Arrogance can lead to various mistake
How Can We Make ClassNotesNG Better - CLICK to Tell Us💃
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!
Watch FREE Video Lessons for Best Grades & Academic Success💃