Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s Physical Health Education class, We will be discussing Tennis Rules and Regulations. We hope you enjoy the class!
TENNIS: RULES AND REGULATIONS, EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES, ETC.
Rules and Regulations of Tennis
- When serving, do not touch the baseline.
- A served ball hitting the net before falling into the right service court is called LET.
- A player loses the point if he throws the racket at the ball.
- A ball is not played until it hits the ground.
- A player loses a point if he touches the net with any part of his body or racket.
Facilities and Equipment
- The court
- The racket
- Clothing: tennis shoe, t-shirt, shorts and a pair of socks. Other accessories such as sweatband, headband, etc. are acceptable.
Officials of Tennis
- Umpire: he oversees the match. He calls the scores point by point.
- Net cord judge: he assists the umpire by indicating when the ball is out of play.
- Foot fault judge: he watches the feet of the serving player to detect foot fault.
- Ball boys: they help in retrieving all balls that have gone out of the court.
Terminologies of the Game
- Double fault
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will be talking about Environmental Pollution. We are very much eager to meet you there.
For more class notes, videos, homework help etc download our Mobile App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community HERE for exclusive content and support