Welcome to class!
In today’s class, we will be talking about words associated with publishing and printing. Enjoy the class!
Words Associated with Publishing and Printing
The goal of learning new words, as you have known, is to improve your vocabulary. Below is a range of words provided on publishing and printing alongside their meanings.
Vocabularies of Publishing and Printing
catalogue graphics design
digital colour separation
landscape typographic error
limited edition overprint
autograph printing press
hard copy soft copy
Now, choose the right definition for each of the words listed below:
- A document granting exclusive right to publish and sell literary, musical or
artistic work hard copy
- The writer of a literary work (as a book) typist
- Front-page news portrait
- A document having the horizontal dimension longer than the vertical dimension copyright
- A periodical containing miscellaneous pieces (as articles, stories, poems) and often illustrated proofread
- A copy of textual or graphic information produced on paper in normal size author
- A person who types, especially, as a job headlines
- A document having the vertical dimension longer than the horizontal dimension journalism
- To read and mark corrections in a manuscript magazine
- Writing designed for publication in a newspaper or magazine landscape
In our next class, we will be talking about Prefixes and Verb Forms. We hope you enjoyed the class.
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.LEARN TO CODE IN 8 WEEKS. Pay Only ₦25000 To Join Class💃
Access Fun Video Lessons to Pass WAEC, NECO, JAMB, POST-UTME in One Sitting💃