Back to: Civic Education Primary 4
How to keep our clothes clean
- We keep clothes clean by washing them with soap and water, after which we spread them out in the sun to dry.
- We should wash our white clothes separately. They should not be washed with coloured ones to avoid staining them.
- When we keep our clothes clean by washing, germs are prevented from entering them. This helps us not to fall sick because germs cause diseases.
- After drying our clothes in the sun, we should iron them so that they can be very neat. When we put on well ironed clothes, we look clean and tidy. We should keep our well ironed clothes in our wardrobes or suitcases.
- Why do we wear clothes?
- How can we keep our clothes clean?
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!