Back to: Creative Arts Primary 2
Welcome to class.
A voice is the sound made when people talk or sing. Voice can be high or low. There are four group of voice;
- Soprano: Is the highest sound among the group of sound or note. Most women and young children falls under this group.
- Alto: Is the lower female voice. It is common among elderly woman.
- Tenor: Is the highest male voice
- Bass: Is the male voice. It has a very low pitch.
- Explain the four category of human voice
This is the end of today’s class, if you have any questions ask using the comment box. See you in the next class. Thank you for your time.Your Opinion Matters! Quickly tell us how to improve your Learning Experience HERE
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!