Back to: Creative Arts Primary 2
Welcome to class.
Printmaking is a way we make an impression of a motif to create a pattern. A person can create a pattern by using a suitable leaf or use his thumb by applying colour on the surface of the leaf or the thumb.
MATERIAL AND TOOLS USED IN PRINT MAKING
- Water colour
- Poster colour
- Ruler eraser
HOW TO MAKE LEAF PRINT
- Pluck a shaped leaf,
- Apply colour on the vein side of the leaf,
- Make a print pressing the painted side of the leaf on a given paper,
- Remove the leaf gently so that the print will not smear.
HOW TO MAKE THUMBPRINT
- Turn your thumb inside out,
- Apply colour to the thumb,
- Make a print by pressing the thumb on a paper,
- Remove gently.
- What is print making?
- Mention one material used for print making?
This is the end of today’s class, if you have any questions ask using the comment box. See you in the next class. Thank you for your time.Your Opinion Matters! Quickly tell us how to improve your Learning Experience HERE
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!