Back to: Creative Arts Primary 2
Welcome to class.
Poster colour is colours that are vibrant and non-toxic. It can also be easily mixed with water and it is used for painting.
HOW TO USE POSTER COLOUR
- Get a bowl with little water,
- Wet the brush,
- Mix the brush and postal colour,
- Use the brush to colour the object on the drawing sheet,
- Allow the colour to dry.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WATER COLOUR AND POSTER COLOUR
- Water colour are made of fine ground pigment while poster colour are larger pigment.
- Water colours are transparent while poster colours are opaque.
PAPER BEST FOR POSTER COLOUR
- Craft paper
- Water colour paper
- Textured paper
- Tracing paper
- Canvas paper
- Lightweight cardboard
- What is poster colour?
- Mention paper best for poster colour?
This is the end of today’s class, if you have any questions ask using the comment box. See you in the next class. Thank you for your time.Your Opinion Matters! Quickly tell us how to improve your Learning Experience HERE
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!