Welcome to class.
A family is a group consisting of two-parent and their children living together as a unit.
TYPES OF FAMILY
- Nuclear family: the nuclear family is the traditional type of family structure that consist of two parent and children
- Single parent family: It consist of one parent raising one or more children on its own
- Extended family: It consist of two or more adult who are related either by blood or marriage living in the same home
- Childless family: It consist of a husband and wife living and working together
- Step Family: It consist of a new husband and wife and their children from previous marriage or relationship
IMPORTANCE OF FAMILY
- It gives a sense of belonging,
- It provides security,
- It creates bond.
- What is family?
- Explain nuclear family?
This is the end of today’s class, if you have any questions ask using the comment box. See you in the next class. Thank you for your time.Everybody SCREAM💃 ClassNotes evolving to Afrilearn! Get ready for a world-class learning experience🎊