Back to: Bible Knowledge Primary 1
Welcome to class, we will be talking about the feeding of five thousand. Just take your time to follow the lesson. Enjoy the lesson.
Jesus feeds over 5,000 people with food from a little child who was willing to share (John 6:1-13)
Jesus went to a mountain place with his disciples and a great multitude came to meet them there. Jesus was moved with compassion for the crowd that came to meet him there. He knew that the crowd needed food. So, he asked from his disciples how to get food for the crowd. The only food that was available is five barley loaves of bread and two small fishes that belong to a small boy. The little boy was calling to share his food. He released his food to Jesus and Jesus blessed the food and the food multiplied and went round everyone present which were 5,000 men apart from children and women that were not counted. After everybody ate satisfactorily, twelve baskets of bread remained.
Two lessons we can learn from here:
- Jesus is ever ready to give us what we need even when we are not asking for it
- The little boy shared his food with many people. He was not stingy and he became a blessing to many people.
Ways God provide food for us
- By giving us strength and good health to work to earn money to buy food to eat.
- By giving us good weather to plant our crops.
- God strengthens our hands to work on the farm to plant crops and rear animals for food
- He prevents the outbreak of farm pests and diseases from killing our crops and animals
- Explain how Jesus fed the 5000 multitude.
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!