Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s Christian Religious Studies class, We will be discussing The Value of Virginity before and after Marriage. We hope you enjoy the class!
The Value of Virginity before and after Marriage
What is Virginity? It means abstaining from sexual relationship till marriage. A person who abstains from sex or is sexually inactive is called a virgin.
It is expected of all young women and men to retain their virginity before marriage as Mary did.
Sex before marriage can lead to
- Unwanted pregnancy
- Abortion can lead to early death for the mother or she might have to stop schooling.
- It can also lead to contacting Sexually Transmitted Diseases such as HIV/AIDs.
After we have kept our virginity until marriage we must remain chaste after marriage, if we stay together as husband and wife, we will train our children to grow up to be responsible Christian citizens.
- As Christians, we must learn to thank God for the birth of Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the world.
- We should not doubt or obstruct the plans of God; we should rather help to achieve it as Joseph did.
- We should thank God at all times.
- We must learn to show our deep love and respect for Him on Christmas day as well as all other days.
- We must learn not to look down on others because they are poor since salvation is for all.
- You must learn to worship Jesus with songs of praise and offer Him gifts of love and kindness through your fellow human beings.
- You must learn to pray to Jesus to help you love all men of all races, nationalities or tribes without discrimination since salvation is for us all.
- You must learn to pray to Jesus to help you keep your virginity before Marriage.
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will be talking about the Presentation of Jesus in the Temple. We are very much eager to meet you there.
Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription