Welcome to class, I hope you enjoyed the last class. Today we will be talking about the cause of road accidents. Follow me closely and you will understand what we are about to talk about.
The following are the causes of road accidents. They are:
- Bad roads.
- Lack of proper maintenance of our vehicles/Bad state of vehicles.
- Over speeding
- Insufficient traffic signs on our roads.
- Drinking alcohol while driving or before driving.
- The carelessness of drivers.
- Poor eyesight.
- Illiteracy/Inability to interpret road signs
Effects of Road Accidents
- It leads to the injury of the people involved.
- It may also lead to the death of the people involved/loss of lives.
- It makes some children fatherless, motherless, or orphans.
- People involved in road accidents may not be able to perform their duties again.
- Damage to different parts of the body.
- Loss of properties.
- Loss of jobs by drivers.
- It reduces the number of people in a country as a result of death.
- Foreigners may be discouraged from coming to the country as a result of frequent road accidents.
we have come to the end of today’s class. If you have any question ask using the comment. Thank you for following me.For more class notes, videos, homework help etc download our Mobile App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community HERE for exclusive content and support