Welcome to class, today we will be talking about the function/benefit Of marriage. Enjoy as you follow me.
The following are functions of marriage. These are
- Regulation of sex life
- It fosters unity
- Provide economic cooperation
- At social solidarity
- contributes to the emotional and intellectual interstimulation of the partners
- Provides economic cooperation
- Leads to the establishment of family
Benefits of Marriage
Marriage has several benefits or advantages. These are:
- It helps to reduce wastage in spending.
- It informs better responsibility.
- The couple achieve more together
- They enjoy long life when genuine love is expressed.
- It expands family to reach as both couple extend relationship ti in-laws and friends.
- It serves as a foundation for responsible parenting.
- Couples are protected by law.
- The couple enjoy national privileges and recognition allowed by all existing laws.
- It provides better recognition when processing a travel documents.
- They are never at risk of committing sin.
- They enjoy God’s favour and blessings.
i hope you enjoyed the class, if you have another question ask using the comment section. Thank you for your time. See you in next classAre you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription