Welcome to class, I hope you enjoyed the last class. Today we will be talking about ways to prevent drug abuse. Follow me closely and you will understand what we are about to talk about.
There are ways we can prevent drug abuse. Some of these ways are:
- Know the dangers of drug abuse, that is, to be aware of the inherent dangers of drug abuse.
- Avoid bad friend, because peer pressure has always been responsible for drug abuse.
- Seek the advice of parents, teachers, doctors, nurses, and pharmacists before drugs are used.
- Avoid buying medicines in the buses or open stores, because drugs from buses or open stores are usually fake, expired or adulterated.
- Avoid self-medication that is, taking drugs without prescription by doctors or pharmacist
- Do not take medicine by yourself. Let your parents, teachers or a trusted adult give you the drug to use.
- Take only those drugs you are asked to take. Do not take those that you are not given. Doctors know better. They know what you need and that is what you have been given.
- Do not take an overdose of drugs. Take what the doctor has advised you to take.
- Keep drugs out of the reach of children.
- Ask questions about drugs you are not familiar with from your parents, teachers, doctors or nurses. If you are in doubt of any drugs, ask any of these people who will explain them to you.
we have come to the end of today’s class. If you have any question ask using the comment. Thank you for following me.Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription