Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s Computer Science class, We will be discussing the Abuse and Misuse of Computers and the Internet. We hope you enjoy the class!
ABUSE AND MISUSE OF COMPUTERS AND INTERNET
The student should avoid doing any of the following when using the computer and the internet:
- When using the internet, always be honest in your dealings with people and avoid hacking other people’s privacy.
- Do not spread computer virus on the internet. Always ensure that you scanned your files for the virus before sharing them with people.
- Do not send fraudulent emails to people, and always ensure that you are not using the internet as a medium to commit fraud.
- Do not watch pornography on the internet. It is a waste of time and resources.
- When researching on the internet, always acknowledge the source of your document to avoid committing plagiarism. Plagiarism is academic stealing, as a student, always avoid it.
- Do not use or download pirated software on the internet. Also, do not attempt to crack original software or use cracked software. It is piracy and stealing someone’s resources.
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will be talking about Safety Measures. We are very much eager to meet you there.
LEARN TO CODE IN 8 WEEKS. Pay Only ₦25000 To Join Class💃
Access Fun Video Lessons to Pass WAEC, NECO, JAMB, POST-UTME in One Sitting💃