Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s Computer Science class, We will be discussing Responsible ways to use the Internet. We hope you enjoy the class!
Responsible ways to use the internet
Students should use the internet for the following responsible operations:
- To check and reply to emails. Students should check their emails regularly and always politely respond to important emails.
- Students should use chat platforms to chat with friends and colleagues on topical issues relating to education. They can collaborate online to do assignments as well as solve technical problems.
- Students should use the internet to research for personal, scientific and technical problems bothering all issues of life.
- Students can collaborate with others in network group sites to learn from each other. Such sites as https://www.classnotes.ng/ are good network group sites which students can visit and collaborate with.
- Students should not open unknown emails (emails from an unknown source), especially emails with attachment. Some of such emails are viruses in disguise, by opening them, the computer can be infected.
- Always ensure your privacy is protected on the internet. Do not use credit cards on untrusted websites, do not register your data (email, name, telephone, etc.) on untrusted websites.
- Avoid downloading free software, except a trusted company or website.
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will be talking about Computer Ethics – Abuse and Misuse of Computers. We are very much eager to meet you there.
For more class notes, videos, homework help etc download our Mobile App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community HERE for exclusive content and support