Back to: Home Economics Primary 5
Excited to have you in class today. Welcome.
GUIDE LINES FOR THE USE OF CLEANING AGENTS
- Choose the correct cleaning agent for the surface to clean.
- Read label or instruction on commercial cleaning agent before use.
- Follow the direction carefully
- Avoid wastage
- -Store cleaning agents properly
Display of Home Made Furniture Polish and Cleaning Agents.
- Collection of all samples
- Sorting out the best
- Repack in a neat container
- Label each with paper tape
Care of Bucket
- Home-made cleaning agent
- Scrubbing brush or hard sponge
- Wash the bucket
- Dry by placing on its side
- Store properly
- Mention five materials needed in preparing home made furniture polish.
- Explain the procedure involved in its preparation.
Your Opinion Matters! Quickly tell us how to improve your Learning Experience HERE
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!