Back to: Home Economics Primary 5
Welcome to class.
Let me show you how to make an apron for Mum to use in the kitchen.
SIMPLE RELEVANT CLOTHING ARTICLES
Making up Simple Apron
- Turn in 15mm double hems along curved sides (under arms) and the straight sides
- Pins, tacks and press hem
- Hand stitch the hems, using hemming stitch
- Turn, pin and tack 2cm at the top and bottom of apron then hem
- Prepare the neck band and belts as follows.
- Fold each length wise with right side facing and edges even
- Tack and stitch along seam lines, leaving one short edge open. Use back stitch
- Turn each piece to the right side and press flat
Your Opinion Matters! Quickly tell us how to improve your Learning Experience HERE
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!