Welcome to today’s class!!
We are thrilled to have you in our class!!
In today’s Physical Education Class class, we will be learning about Identifying Physical Fitness Components
Physical Fitness Components
Physical fitness components are important in health education because they help us perform well in sports and other activities that require motor skills.
What then is Physical Fitness?
Physical fitness is a state of health and well-being and, more specifically, the ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities.
Physical fitness components consists of the following:
- Jogging – Running at a steady and gentle pace. This form of exercise is great for maintaining weight and building a cardiovascular base to later perform more intense exercises.
- Working on an elliptical trainer – This is a stationary exercise machine used to perform walking, or running without causing excessive stress on the joints. This form of exercise is perfect for people with achy hips, knees, and ankles.
- Walking – Moving at a fairly regular pace for a short, medium or long distance.
- Treadmill training – Many treadmills have programs set up that offer numerous different workout plans. One effective cardiovascular activity would be to switch between running and walking. Typically warm up first by walking and then switch off between walking for three minutes and running for three minutes.
- Swimming – Using the arms and legs to keep oneself afloat in water and moving either forwards or backward. This is a good full-body exercise for those who are looking to strengthen their core while improving cardiovascular endurance.
- Cycling – Riding a bicycle typically involves longer distances than walking or jogging. This is another low-impact exercise on the joints and is great for improving leg strength
In summary, Physical Fitness is a state of health and well-being and, more specifically, the ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities.
What is Physical Fitness?
List five benefits of Physical Fitness
Identify any three components of Physical Fitness.
We hope you enjoyed today’s class. In our next class, we will be talking about Identifying Physical Fitness Components.
Let us know your thoughts and questions in the comment section, and we will attend to them as fast as we can.For more class notes, homework help, exam practice, download our App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community for exclusive content and support HERE