Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s Home Economics class, We will be learning about Consumer Right and Challenges. We hope you enjoy the class!
The consumer is a person that buys goods and services, uses them for his or her satisfaction. These goods are produced by the manufacturer and are meant to be used by the consumer.
Manufacturer >wholesalers > retailers >consumers
Right of the consumer
- Right to basic need which guarantees food and shelter
- Right to survival
- Right to safety
- Right to choose from different products
- Right to quality goods equivalent to the amount paid
- Right to be informed about goods produced.
Challenges of the consumer
- Misbranded goods
- Spoilt goods and food items are sold to consumers
- Some manufacturers forge NAFDAC number
- Fresh foodstuff does not get to consumers on time because of transportation.
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will continue learning about Consumer Rights and Challenges. We are very much eager to meet you there.
Pass WAEC, JAMB, POST-UTME & more in One Sitting for FREE!💃