Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s Home Economics class, We will be learning how to produce a Woven Table Mat. We hope you enjoy the class!
Production of textile woven table mat
- Cello tape etc
Steps Involved In the Production of A Textile Woven Table Mat
- mark 1 cm along the length of a cardboard sheet using your ruler and pencil
- draw straight lines on the cardboard
- cut out the 1 cm stripes of the cardboard sheet
- arrange the lengthwise strips for the warp
- interlace with the crosswise stripes to form the weft
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will continue learning about Textile as we look into Laundering Fabrics. We are very much eager to meet you there.
Pass WAEC, JAMB, POST-UTME & more in One Sitting for FREE!💃