Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s Home Economics class, We will be learning about the Preparation of Snack and Drinks. We hope you enjoy the class!
Preparation of potato chips
- Two Tubers of Potatoes
- 50 ml of vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash and peel the potatoes
- Slice them thinly
- Season lightly with salt
- Fry in deep hot vegetable oil until it turns crispy and light brown
- Drain in a clean sieve
Preparation of light drink (pineapple drink)
- 1/4 medium sliced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon full of lime juice (optional)
- Sugar syrup to taste
- 200ml of clean cold water
- Wash the whole pineapple and rinse in salty water
- Peel and grate the pineapple
- Add water to the grated pineapple and pass through a clean strainer
- Add lime juice (optional) syrup and water. Mix properly
- Chill and serve
Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to consumers for the purpose of selling the product and services. The four Ps of marketing principles are product, place, price and promotion.
Marketing principles include:
- Charity business objectives
- Build open assets in the market place
- Double strategies and innovation
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will be talking about Responsible Food Handling. We are very much eager to meet you there.
For more class notes, homework help, exam practice, download our App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community for exclusive content and support HERE