Welcome to Class !!
We are eager to have you join us !!
In today’s Civic Education class, We will be learning about the Signs and Symptoms of Drug Abuse. We hope you enjoy the class!
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF DRUG ABUSE
- Constant anxiety, depression and frustration
- Mood swings
- Bloodshot eyes
- Weight loss
- Disorderly behaviour
- Slow, disjointed speech
- Shabby appearance
- Victims are also prone to thoughts of suicide
- prone to committing crimes and being violent
- Define Drug Abuse.
- Mention five signs and symptoms of drug abuse.
- Define citizenship education
- Differentiate between citizen and non-citizen
- Mention five skills for citizenship education
- Explain the goals of citizenship education
- Mention five importance of citizenship education
Signs and Symptoms of Drug Abuse: Fundamentals of Civic Education for Senior Secondary Book 2, Sola Akinyemi, Pages 61-63.
- List five symptoms of drug abuse.
We have come to the end of this class. We do hope you enjoyed the class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
In our next class, we will be learning about the Effects of Drug Abuse. We are very much eager to meet you there.
For more class notes, homework help, exam practice, download our App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community for exclusive content and support HERE