USEFULNESS OF HARMFUL INSECTS
Back to: AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE PRIMARY 2
Welcome to class!
In today’s class, we will be talking about usefulness of harmful insects. Enjoy the class!
Many insects are harmful to farm crops. They eat and destroy farm crops. They also spread diseases among plants and animals. These harmful insects are called Insect Pests. Sometimes useful insects can also be harmful, so we need to be careful when we handle them.
Insect attacking a fruit Bee stinging Pest attacking leaves
Some of the harmful effects of these useful insects are
- They have poisonous chemicals and sharp teeth e.g. termites and bees.
- They can sting and cause pain on man eg bees, termites
- They can sometimes destroy crops by feeding on them e.g. termites.
- List three examples of useful insects that are harmful a) —————. b) ———————–. c) ——————–
- State two harmful effects that useful insects can cause
In our next class, we will be talking in detail about common farm insect in our environment. We hope you enjoyed today’s class?
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.
Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription