Back to: Agricultural Science Primary 3
Welcome to class, we will be talking about classes food. I am sure that as you follow up you will enjoy the class.
Water is an essential class of food. Living things need water so much for different activities. Pure water that is ideal for consumption must be tasteless, colourless and odourless. Water is very important for livestock management. Both for consumption of the livestock and for their general management. It is recommended we take four to eight glasses of water daily.
Sources Of Water
Water can be obtained from various sources: sources of water include drinking water from tap, metabolic water from food, rain water. Water from rivers, ponds, streams and sea. We also have water from the dew.
Importance Of Water
- Water is provided for drinking purposes
- It is used for digestion of food.
- It is used for cleaning and other sanitation purposes.
- Water is needed for production of saliva which is needed for digestion of food.
- It helps the body to get rid of waste products.
- Water is contained in food substances like milk, egg and meat.
- Water is needed in livestock management.
- Water hydrates the body and keeps the skin fresh
- Water is very important in livestock management. Yes or No
- Drinkable water must be ——- and ———. a) colourless and odourless b)Colourless and tasteful c) tasteless and smelly
- Mention four sources of water. a) ———— b) —————-. c) ————— d) ——————–
- State three importance of water.
we have come to the end of the class. If you have any questions ask using the comment box. Thank you for your time.Your Opinion Matters! Quickly tell us how to improve your Learning Experience HERE
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!