Back to: Agricultural Science Primary 3
Welcome to class, we will be talking about energy giving food. I am sure that as you follow up you will enjoy the class.
Foods are those things we eat or drink to sustain our life and to maintain good health and proper growth. Food is to our body what fuel is to a car.
- Mention some of the foods your mummy makes for you at home
- Mention some of the drinks you take.
Can you recognize and name the foods below?
Energy giving foods
There are some foods we eat that give us plenty of energy. They are called carbohydrates. Examples of such foods are: rice, yam, cassava, bread, starch, maize, banana, garri, potatoes etc.
REASONS WHY WE NEED FOOD
- We need food for growth
- We need food for our body to function well
- We need food for energy to do our daily work.
- Energy giving foods are called ——– a) carbohydrates b) starch c) sweet foods
- —— give us energy. a) vitamin b) Bread c) green.
- We need ——— for growth. a) work b) food. c) school
- We use ——— to carry out our daily work a) energy ) work c) food
- ——- and ——— are energy giving foods. a) beans and fish b) yam and rice c) meat and stew
we have come to the end of the class. If you have any questions ask using the comment box. Thank you for your time.Your Opinion Matters! Quickly tell us how to improve your Learning Experience HERE
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!
5 thoughts on “Energy Giving Foods(Carbohydrates)”
Pls,you didn’t mention the classification of energy giving food.
Pls I need it.
I like this course very much
What do we need to carry our daily activities