Back to: Basic Science Primary 4
Welcome to class!
In today’s class, we will be talking about the uses of ICT gadgets. Enjoy the class!
Uses of ICT Gadgets
In the last lesson, we learn about the meaning of ICT. the full meaning of the acronym. We also learnt about analogue and digital systems. Giving examples of each type of system.
In today’s lesson, we will be identifying ICT gadgets and stating their uses.
Identification of ICT gadgets
ICT gadgets surround us everywhere. In every home, in every school or workplace, you can find at least a couple of ICT gadgets. An ICT device covers all available communication gadgets such as television sets, cell phones, personal computers, tablets, etc. The ICT includes both Internet-connected devices and mobile ones supported by wireless technology. Its definition also contains more outdated appliances such as landline phones, radios, and broadcast TV.
ICT devices allow individuals and organizations (companies, governments, and educational establishments) to communicate with each other in the digital world via specially designed applications. The incorporation of ICT into our daily lives has changed almost everything about how we interact both on the personal and professional level. , computer technology applications now perform hundreds of tasks that were done by humans.
- ICT gadgets are made up of only wireless devices. True/False
- ——–, ————–, and ———– are examples of ICT gadgets
Uses of ICT gadgets
- They bring families and friends together Read more: e.g. cell phones
- They make conversations easier. People can talk to other people without leaving their homes.
- They help companies grow. In the business world, ICT devices allow for more accessible
- They allow us to do everything from anywhere
- They increase our effectiveness: e.g. instead of going to the library to find something we simply go into the internet.
- They entertain us, all from the comfort of our homes, video games etc
- Some people get relief from boredom and loneliness watching TV, from social media etc
- They provide numerous resources for teachers and students e.g. online classes etc
- Explain how we get entertainment from ICT gadgets
- Mention two uses of ICT gadgets.
- Explain how ICT gadgets make us more efficient and grow our business.
In our next class, we will be talking about the Concept of Shapes, The Idea, Drawing and Construction of Shapes. We hope you enjoyed the class.
Should you have any further question, feel free to ask in the comment section below and trust us to respond as soon as possible.How Can We Make ClassNotesNG Better - CLICK to Tell Us💃
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!
Watch FREE Video Lessons for Best Grades & Academic Success💃