Back to: Social Studies Primary 5
Hello, how are you today?
In the previous class, we talked about Resources Preservation or what you can call Savings. Today, we will be looking at the Causes of Poor Savings.
CAUSES OF POOR SAVINGS
- High level of spending on expensive and unnecessary things.
- Too many festivals
- Spending on expensive ceremonies.
- Inability to manage one’s income and
- High level of unemployment
Practices of Savings
- Do not eat your tomorrow.
- Save at least a little of your income thereby preparing for the rainy day.
- Save as you earn.
- Keep record of your savings.
Your Opinion Matters! Quickly tell us how to improve your Learning Experience HERE
Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, BECE In One Sitting CLICK HERE!