Welcome today’s class.
Communication is the passage of information from one place to another or from one person to another. It is the exchange of information or ideas between persons or groups of persons. It is a two-way process, which means a person sends the information and another receives and understands it. It can be verbal, which entails speaking. It can be non-verbal which entails communication without speaking using signs and body language.
Electronic communication makes use of equipment and electricity.
Types of Electronic Communication
- Internet Facilities
Uses of Electronic Communication Devices
- Learning about other people’s culture
- Listening to news from within and outside the country
Problem of some of the Devices
- Irregular electricity
- Poor condition of the set
- Poor services from network.
- Prone to online fraud such as 419.
- It is very costly/expensive.
- Outdated facilities
- Climatic change
- Regular power supply
- Standardization of device
- Installation of modern facilities that will enhance output
- Government should encourage local manufacturing of the devices so that it can be conducive to our climate.
- Legislation against poor service delivery.
- Respect for user of services.
Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription