Welcome to class, I hope you enjoyed the last class. Today we will be talking about the care of room in the house. Follow me closely and you will understand what we are about to talk about.
A house is a building in which people live. Usually, it has several rooms which serve different purposes. Examples of the parts of a house are the bedrooms, the living room, the kitchen, pantry, store, toilet, bathroom, study, and corridors. The house is where family members live.
A house could be spacious, comfortable, and magnificent. It could also be simple or even small.
Various Rooms in the House
- Sitting room
- Food stor
- Dinning room
The home must be kept clean for healthy and happy family living. Caring for the home is an important aspect of home makers.
Advantages of Living in a Clean House
- A clean house helps to promote good health, sound sleep and rest
- A clean house prevents germs from growing and spreading diseases
- A clean house prevents household pests in the house
Steps of Cleaning The Rooms
- Cob webbing: It entails the removal of all the cobwebs on the walls.
- Sweeping: It entails using a broom to sweep the floor thoroughly.
- Dusting: dust the table, chairs, television etc.
- Scrubbing/washing: scrub the floor.
Articles For Cleaning The Rooms
The articles for cleaning are:
- Long-handled brush
- Floor mop
- Scrubbing brush
- Lavatory brush
- Scouring powder
- What is a house?
- List three rooms in a house.
- State two advantages of living in a clean house.
- Mention five articles for cleaning the house.
we have come to the end of today’s class. If you have any question ask using the comment. Thank you for following me.Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription