Welcome to class, I hope you enjoyed the last class. Today we will be talking about cleaning the bedroom and toilet. Follow me closely and you will understand what we are about to talk about.
Bathroom is a room for personal hygiene activities. We bathe in the bathroom. It can also be used for laundry (where we wash our clothes). In most modern buildings, bathroom and the toilet are part of the main house. Also, in some houses, the bathroom and toilet are together in a room. That is they are not separate. On the other hand, toilet is the functional room in the house where we pass out waste (excreta) from the body.
Types of Toilet And Bathroom
- Modern toilet and bathroom e.g. water system toilet, bathtub
- Traditional toilet and bathroom e.g. pit toilet, bucket system etc.
Materials For Cleaning The Toilet
- Lavatory brush
- Scrubbing brush
Cleaning of the Bathroom and Toilet
Bathroom and toilet: It require daily and weekly cleaning e.g. sweeping, airing, scrubbing, using disinfectant.
Cleaning/Care of Bathroom
- Remove all items from their usual spot.
- Dust and sweep to get rid of dust
- Apply cleaner to shower and bathtub.
- Tackle other surfaces.
- Mix cleaning solution for floor.
- Hit the shower and bathtub.
- Finish the shower and bathtub. Replace all items you removed, wiping them
- Clean the vanity area. Spray the all-purpose cleaner on the sink,
- Clean the toilet.
- Mop the floor. Submerge your mop into the bucket of cleaning solution, squeeze out excess water, then clean the bathroom floor. Once dry, replace the trashcan and your freshly laundered rugs.
Write the cleaning/care of the bathroom and toilet.Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription