Welcome to class, I hope you enjoyed the last class. Today we will be talking about personal health rules. Follow me closely and you will understand what we are about to talk about.
Personal hygiene also includes toking our bath and brushing our teeth, washing and combing our hair and cutting our fingernails washing our clothes, laying our beds, sweeping, and cleaning our surroundings regularly. Personal hygiene, therefore, refers to those things which we do to keep ourselves and our surroundings clean in order to prevent diseases. Personal hygiene is the practice of keeping your body clean.
To maintain personal hygiene, there are rules that must guide us to live a healthy life. These rules are
- Wash and clean various parts of the body everyday
- we have come to the end of today’s class. If you have any question ask using the comment. Thank you for following me.Wear clean and ironed clothes always
- Drink only clean water
- Work hard at school and at home
- Don’t play rough at home and at home
- Keep your surrounding clean always
- Have enough rest and sleep after school or homework
- Sit and stand correctly
- Always report any accidents like falls, cut, fracture, to your teachers or parents immediately it happens
- Do not smoke cigarettes
- Wash your hands before and after eating
- Wash your hands after visiting the toilet
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth with an handkerchief or with your hands
- Urinates or pass feaces in the larine or the water system
- Enjoy plenty of fresh air.
we have come to the end of today’s class. If you have any question ask using the comment. Thank you for following me.Are you a Parent? Share your quick opinion and win free 2-month Premium Subscription