Welcome to class, I hope you enjoyed the last class. Today we will be talking about the care of the hair. Follow me closely and you will understand what we are about to talk about.
Your hair is one of your greatest assets. Healthy and well-groomed hair helps to improve your personal appearance. The condition of your hair depends on such factors as food, heredity, and proper care. It is therefore important that you take good care of your hair.
The kind of care required by your hair depends on its type.
Types of Hair
- Soft hair
- Coarse hair
- Long hair
- Short hair
- Artificial hair
- Natural hair
- Oily or greasy hair
- Tough hair
Materials Used For Caring For The Hair
- Hair brush
- Hair cream
How to Care For The Hair
- Cut the hair low regularly
- Wash the hair daily with soap and water
- Oil the hair
- Comb or brush the hair everyday
- Females should plait or weave hair into different styles
Causes of hair infection are
- Neglecting rules of hygiene
Types of Hair Infection
Effect of Sharing Unsterilised Instruments When Barbing Hair
- Risk of contracting HIV/AIDS
- List three types of hair.
- Mention two materials required for care of the hair.
we have come to the end of today’s class. If you have any question ask using the comment. Thank you for following me.For more class notes, homework help, exam practice, download our App HERE
Join ClassNotes.ng Telegram Community for exclusive content and support HERE